What are Eye Enhancements?
Eye enhancements involves eye brow tweezer shaping, eye brow tinting and eye lash tinting.
Eyebrow shaping is a type of personal grooming that involves plucking and trimming the eyebrow hairs for a desired shape.
The tint is a form of semi-permanent hair-dye formulated specifically for use on the eyebrows and eye lashes. Eyebrow tinting is a great option for when you have radically changed your hair colour, have noticed grey hairs, want thicker looking brows and lashes or to give definition to your face.
Eye Enhancement Course Content
- Introduction to Eye Enhancement
- Related Anatomy and Physiology
- Eye disorders
- Benefits of Eye Enhancements
- Patch Testing
- Equipment for eye Brow Shaping
- Eye Brow Shapes
- Client Preparation
- Eye Brow Shaping Procedure
- Equipment for Eyelash Tinting
- Client Preparation
- Eye Brow Tinting Procedure
- Eye Lash Tinting Procedure
No previous training or experience is required to enroll on this course. This course is aimed at individuals wishing to enter the beauty industry, or who want to add additional treatments to their existing range.
Benefits of our diploma courses
- Home study of the background theory section of the course
- ½ or full day practical training
- Easy and fun learning experience
- Mostly no previous experience required
- Full support from experienced tutor throughout course
- Full comprehensive manuals issued
- Certificates awarded upon completion of course
What do I need to bring to the practical training day?
- Your training manual
- Question and answer sheet
- A model if required
- Packed lunch and a bottle of water
- Copies of previous qualifications if not previously submitted
- Full day = 10am – 4pm
- ½ day = 10am – 1pm / 1pm – 4pm
- Courses are flexible and can be arranged suited to your needs
- Payment needs to be made in full at least 2 weeks before the start date of practical training
- A non-refundable deposit of £40 is required to secure a place on the course
What will I receive when I complete the course?
Once you have passed your course, you will receive the Bamboo Wellbeing Diploma. This will enable you to obtain public liability insurance.