What is Hopi Ear Candling?
Ear Candling is the holistic way of treating ear aches and other common issues related to the ear. It is best defined as the use of a hollow ear candle which is a beeswax or paraffin wax coated cloth that is shaped into a conical cylinder about 10” to 15” in length with varying widths, which is then placed into the ear canal and lit. Ear Candling is a therapeutic relaxation technique similar to acupressure, acupuncture, and aromatherapy.
Hopi Ear Candle Course Content
Introduction to Hopi Ear Candling
History of Hopi Ear Candling
Related Anatomy and Physiology
Ear Wax and the Usual Treatments
Conditions that benefit from Candling
Properties of Ear Candles
How Do Hopi Ear Candles Work?
Observations During and After Treatment
No previous training or experience is required to enroll on this course. This course is aimed at individuals wishing to enter the beauty industry, or who want to add additional treatments to their existing range.
Benefits of our diploma courses
- Home study of the background theory section of the course
- ½ or full day practical training
- Easy and fun learning experience
- Mostly no previous experience required
- Full support from experienced tutor throughout course
- Full comprehensive manuals issued
- Certificates awarded upon completion of course
What do I need to bring to the practical training day?
- Your training manual
- Question and answer sheet
- A model if required
- Packed lunch and a bottle of water
- Copies of previous qualifications if not previously submitted
- Full day = 10am – 4pm
- ½ day = 10am – 1pm / 1pm – 4pm
- Courses are flexible and can be arranged suited to your needs
- Payment needs to be made in full at least 2 weeks before the start date of practical training
- A non-refundable deposit of £40 is required to secure a place on the course
What will I receive when I complete the course?
Once you have passed your course, you will receive the Bamboo Wellbeing Diploma. This will enable you to obtain public liability insurance.