What is an Indian Head Massage?
Indian Head Massage is a traditional Indian technique of treating the upper back, neck, shoulders, face and scalp. It works on both a physical and psychological level and the techniques used represent a de-stressing programme for the whole body. By massaging the head and shoulders, energies will become re-balanced and a general feeling of relaxation will be achieved. The aim of Indian head massage is to release the stress that has accumulated in the tissues, muscles and joints of the head, face, neck and shoulders.
Indian Head Massage Course Content
- Introduction to Indian Head Massage
- Marma Points
- Related Anatomy and Physiology
- Scalp Conditions
- Neck and Shoulder Conditions
- Benefits of Indian Head Massage
- Forms of Massage
- Specific Indian Head Massage Techniques – look in my manuals
- Types of Massage Mediums
- Carrier Oils
- Healing Crisis
No previous training or experience is required to enroll on this course. This course is aimed at individuals wishing to enter the beauty industry, or who want to add additional treatments to their existing range.
Benefits of our diploma courses
- Home study of the background theory section of the course
- ½ or full day practical training
- Easy and fun learning experience
- Mostly no previous experience required
- Full support from experienced tutor throughout course
- Full comprehensive manuals issued
- Certificates awarded upon completion of course
What do I need to bring to the practical training day?
- Your training manual
- Question and answer sheet
- A model if required
- Packed lunch and a bottle of water
- Copies of previous qualifications if not previously submitted
- Full day = 10am – 4pm
- ½ day = 10am – 1pm / 1pm – 4pm
- Courses are flexible and can be arranged suited to your needs
- Payment needs to be made in full at least 2 weeks before the start date of practical training
- A non-refundable deposit of £40 is required to secure a place on the course
What will I receive when I complete the course?
Once you have passed your course, you will receive the Bamboo Wellbeing Diploma. This will enable you to obtain public liability insurance.