What is Nail Art?
Nail art is the practice of painting decorative designs on finger and toe nails in order to brighten up an everyday look or accessorize a special occasion outfit. There are a variety of nail art designs available, ranging from subtle and understated to funky and outrageous.
Nail Art Course Content
- Introduction to Nail Art
- Related Anatomy and Physiology
- Nail Disorders
- Adverse Treatable Nail Conditions
- Nail Growth and Filing
- Nail Shapes
Enameling and Products
- Nail Art Techniques
A Manicure and Pedicure Diploma is required to enroll on this course. This course is aimed at individuals wishing to enter the beauty industry, or who want to add additional treatments to their existing range.
Benefits of our diploma courses
- Home study of the background theory section of the course
- ½ or full day practical training
- Easy and fun learning experience
- Mostly no previous experience required
- Full support from experienced tutor throughout course
- Full comprehensive manuals issued
- Certificates awarded upon completion of course
What do I need to bring to the practical training day?
- Your training manual
- Question and answer sheet
- A model if required
- Packed lunch and a bottle of water
- Copies of previous qualifications if not previously submitted
- Full day = 10am – 4pm
- ½ day = 10am – 1pm / 1pm – 4pm
- Courses are flexible and can be arranged suited to your needs
- Payment needs to be made in full at least 2 weeks before the start date of practical training
- A non-refundable deposit of £40 is required to secure a place on the course
What will I receive when I complete the course?
Once you have passed your course, you will receive the Bamboo Wellbeing Diploma. This will enable you to obtain public liability insurance.