What is Reflexology?
Reflexology is a pressure point massage technique which can be applied to the feet, where all internal organs and body structures are mirrored in miniature. It is a non-invasive treatment which can help the body to maintain a balance between the body’s systems. These systems work together to keep our bodies in a balanced state of heath and well-being. Reflexology is a deeply relaxing and energising holistic therapy which treats the whole person rather than just the symptoms of disease.
Reflexology Course Content
- Introduction to Reflexology
- Related Anatomy and Physiology
- Reflexology Energy Zones
- Benefits of Reflexology
- Types of Reflexology Treatments
- Forms of Massage
- Types of Massage Mediums
- Carrier Oils
- Reflexology Techniques
- Relaxation Techniques
- Relaxation Procedure
- Reflexology Treatment Procedure
- Reactions to Reflexology
- Healing Crisis
- Other Information
- Reflexology Charts
No previous training or experience is required to enroll on this course. This course is aimed at individuals wishing to enter the beauty industry, or who want to add additional treatments to their existing range.
Benefits of our diploma courses
- Home study of the background theory section of the course
- ½ or full day practical training
- Easy and fun learning experience
- Mostly no previous experience required
- Full support from experienced tutor throughout course
- Full comprehensive manuals issued
- Certificates awarded upon completion of course
What do I need to bring to the practical training day?
- Your training manual
- Question and answer sheet
- A model if required
- Packed lunch and a bottle of water
- Copies of previous qualifications if not previously submitted
- Full day = 10am – 4pm
- ½ day = 10am – 1pm / 1pm – 4pm
- Courses are flexible and can be arranged suited to your needs
- Payment needs to be made in full at least 2 weeks before the start date of practical training
- A non-refundable deposit of £40 is required to secure a place on the course
What will I receive when I complete the course?
Once you have passed your course, you will receive the Bamboo Wellbeing Diploma. This will enable you to obtain public liability insurance.