What are Trendy Nail Wraps?
Trendy nail wraps are a high performance vinyl film product designed to cover the nail plate. Heat is applied to the individual wraps; this process activates the adhesive on the underside of the wraps and also allows the technician to stretch the wrap for that perfect fit. No expensive heating lamps are necessary just a small hairdryer with sufficient heating capacity is all that is required to complete this simple process. Your clients will love this product and technicians will love its diversity!
Trendy Nail Wraps Course Content
- Introduction to Trendy Nail Wraps
- Related Anatomy and Physiology
- Nail Disorders
- Adverse Treatable Nail Conditions
- Nail Growth and Filing
- Hygiene Procedures
- Nail Shapes
- Trendy Nail Wraps Procedure
- Trendy Nail Wraps Removal
A Manicure and Pedicure Diploma is required to enroll on this course. This course is aimed at individuals wishing to enter the beauty industry, or who want to add additional treatments to their existing range.
Benefits of our diploma courses
- Home study of the background theory section of the course
- ½ or full day practical training
- Easy and fun learning experience
- Mostly no previous experience required
- Full support from experienced tutor throughout course
- Full comprehensive manuals issued
- Certificates awarded upon completion of course
What do I need to bring to the practical training day?
- Your training manual
- Question and answer sheet
- A model if required
- Packed lunch and a bottle of water
- Copies of previous qualifications if not previously submitted
- Full day = 10am – 4pm
- ½ day = 10am – 1pm / 1pm – 4pm
- Courses are flexible and can be arranged suited to your needs
- Payment needs to be made in full at least 2 weeks before the start date of practical training
- A non-refundable deposit of £40 is required to secure a place on the course
What will I receive when I complete the course?
Once you have passed your course, you will receive the Bamboo Wellbeing Diploma. This will enable you to obtain public liability insurance.